Q-Line drivers: you know that you haul the best freight in the industry–now is the chance to show it off! Your photography skills could earn you $100, a feature in the 2020 Q-Line calendar and an entry into the draw for the grand prize of $500!
We’re looking for photos that showcase Q-Line’s capacity & capability as we move across North America. To qualify, make sure your amazing photos include the whole truck and trailer. All Q-Line drivers are eligible and entries are unlimited so we encourage you to submit as many photos as you can!
The contest is open now and entries will be accepted until October 18, 2019. You are welcome to submit photos that you’ve taken at any point in 2019! Check out more contest details below.
+ How to Enter
Submit your photos through the upload form at the bottom of the page. If you have any issues submitting your photo using the form, you may also send as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The deadline for submissions is 11:59PM on Friday, October 18, 2019. Winners will be contacted in November.
Your great photos could win you:
- $100 if selected as one of 14 winning photos
- A feature in the 2020 Q-Line calendar
- Entry into the grand prize draw for $500
The photos will be selected by a Q-Line committee and determined in part by photo quality so please consider the requirements outlined in the Eligibility dropdown below.
- To be eligible to win, your photos must be a high enough resolution to be printed in the calendar. Lower resolution photos are not eligible to win prizes, but may still be featured on Q-Line’s social media channels. If sending the photos by smartphone, please send at the largest available or actual size.
- Multiple submissions of photos from the same entrant will be accepted.
- Photos from 2019 that were previously submitted to email@example.com are eligible for re-entry.
- As always, safety is your number one priority. When taking your photos, ensure that your truck is safely parked and out of the way of others. Photos displaying unsafe behavior will not be considered.
- By submitting your photos, you are consenting to them being used by Q-Line for promotional materials. Photo credits will be provided where possible and with Q-Line Trucking’s discretion.
+ Other helpful tips:
- Capture the whole truck and trailer in the photo.
- Landscape photos are preferred over portrait.
- Be mindful of the background in your photo.
- Minimize photo editing.
- Be creative!