At Q-Line Trucking we take great pride in our orientation program. Orientation consists of a 2-3 day program which will demonstrate and explain the expectations and standards of Q-Line.
Instruction is provided by qualified staff. Should you have any questions about orientation, please feel to contact us at 1-800-479-9995.
At Q-Line Trucking, it is our goal to educate and train our drivers so they can perform to the best of their ability. Orientation provides the opportunity for drivers to learn and perfect their skills for a successful career with Q-Line Trucking.
The following topics will be covered:
- Intensive road testing, pre-trip & air brakes.
- Hours of service.
- Accident reporting procedures.
- Load securement instruction.
- Border crossing procedures (paps & pars).
- Drug & Alcohol policy procedure.
- Instruction on satellite equipment.
- Introduction to Q-Line staff & workshop staff.
- Information on company benefit plan.